Our Top Free Easter SVG Cutting Files
Easter is fast approaching, can you believe we’re almost in April? If you’re looking for some inspiration for your Easter projects, then look no further, we’ve put together some of our favourite, and not surprisingly popular, Free Easter SVG Cutting Files, available to download on our site.
Click here to view our whole collection of free Easter Cutting Files.
- Shake your Bunny Tail – Perfect for using with Heat Transfer Vinyl to create a cute baby/kids outfit.
- One Cute Chick – Another adorably cute design, perfect for cutting with HTV and creating a super cute baby or kids outfit.
- He is Risen – Keeping with the true meaning of Easter, this design is quite versatile, it would go great on an Easter card, or a Mug using Permanent Vinyl.
- Some Bunny Loves Me – It seems I may be slightly obsessed with creating super cute designs for kids Easter outfits, again grab some HTV and get cutting this cute design. You could even try some Glitter HTV…..why not?
- Easter Egg Hunt Little Wagon – There’s nothing more fun at Easter than going on an Easter Egg hunt, ok it’s probably second to eating the eggs afterwards, but still it’s so much fun….even for some grown ups! This design would look great on a Plastic Easter Basket, or if you are a scrapbooker, you can cut this out in card stock and stick it in your scrapbook with photo’s of your Easter Egg Hunt.
- Truck with Falling Easter Eggs – Personalise a little ones outfit with this design, you could put their name underneath the truck or even on the truck itself.
- Easter Egg Basket – This basket is for cutting with card stock to create a lovely Easter Card.
- Silly Rabbit Easter is for Jesus – Another one for a kids outfit, a cute design about the true meaning of Easter.
- Easter Bunny Peeping Heads – Perfect for cutting with Permanent Vinyl to stick on a little ones Easter bucket, or get the HTV and place it on a little ones outfit.
- Easter Chick in Egg – This cute design can be cut on card, vinyl, it’s quite versatile and did i mention cute?I hope you’ve enjoyed looking at what you can achieve with some of the Free Easter Cutting Files on our site. Be sure to click here and check out our full Easter collection.Thank you so much for reading, I would love to see your creations made with any of the designs above or on our blog, share with me on Pinterest,Facebook or Instagram. I can’t wait to see.Happy CraftingVicky xx
*This post contains affiliate links, by clicking and purchasing via this link I may receive a small commission. This allows me to continue to offer you Free cutting files as well as bringing you tutorials and other exciting things to do with your Silhouette and Cricut Explore machines.