If you like this article, use the below photo to pin this to your Pinterest board!
Here’s a sneak peek of some of the awesome files you’ll find in our Halloween and Fall Designs Bundle plus there’s a free SVG and DXF file waiting for you to download at the end of this post.
1. First I’ll start with our Tractor and Pumpkin design, this is great for Autumn and Fall, you could even personalise with a name underneath, like one have our customers has done in the image below. How vibrant is that green?? I love it!
2. Next we have our Witch Legs and Hat Design, I have seen these put on Clothes as well as banners to make Halloween decorations. It’s a pretty spooky and versatile design.
3. For those who love monogramming, also included in the bundle is our Witch Hat and Legs Monogram Design, so you can personalise your spooky items with your initials.
4. Next up, we have another one for all you monogram lovers out there, this Aztec Patterned Monogram Pumpkin, again is pretty versatile. It can be used for almost anything, Halloween Buckets, Clothes (as shown on our customer image below) or even named banners.
5. For those not a fan of monogramming, Use this Chevron, Polka Dot, Aztec Patterned Pumpkin to personalise clothing, or simply anything you like.
6. Our Halloween Square Heads Designs are really popular, especially our cute Frankenstein’s Monster. Here you can see him looking super cute on a Halloween Bucket, shared by one of our customers.
7. Also included are our Chevron Turkey Designs, there are monogram versions as well as non monogram versions. These designs are perfect for Thanksgiving projects.
8. Halloween Monogram Set – Which one will you choose?? My favourite is spooky tree and ghost monogram….i’m not a big fan of spiders, but I think the one in this set is pretty cute so i’ll make an exception!
9. Jack ‘O’ Lantern faces – Some are Cheeky some are Scary – Great for adding to Halloween Buckets. The eyes are separate so you can just use the eyes if you wish.
10. Last but not least, a witch isn’t a real without a cauldron and broom.
So there you are some of our top designs featured, along with many more awesome designs, in our Halloween and Fall Design Bundle.
Keep Scrolling for the Freebie link
Free SVG/DXF: Spooky House & Bat. Files are for personal use only.
Thank you so much for visiting today, I’ll be back soon with another freebie file and a design tutorial.
If you want to stay up to date with my tutorials and freebies then please feel free to follow me on: Pinterest, Facebook or Instagram. – or fill out the form below to be added to my mailing list and receive a free cutting file.