Free Apple Outline Design SVG
Apple Outline Design SVG Free.
All cut files are Free!
- Free to Download.
- No Details needed for checkout.
- New Files every week.
More Information about the Free SVG File
The free cut design is supplied in SVG, DXF, EPS and PNG Format.
This Personal Use SVG file should work with Brother Scan N Cut, Cricut, Silhouette, Sizzix eClips and Sure Cuts a Lot machines. Please download this file now and get crafting!
To use this design for commercial use please contact us.
You could put this design on a T-Shirt or a Hat for example, or you could cut it out and put it into a frame. Perfect for vinyl projects, scrap booking, card making etc.
This file is free for Personal Use.
What is in the Free SVG Download?
This free SVG file is supplied as a ZIP file. Inside that Zip file are the following file types: –
- An SVG File. This can be use with Adobe Suite, Corel Draw, Cricut Explore, Inkscape, Silhouette Designer Edition and other applications that can open SVG files.
- A DXF File. This is mainly for Silhouette users, this file format can be opened with the free software version of Silhouette. You can also open this with Adobe Illustrator.
- An EPS File. For Adobe Illustrator, Corel Draw, Inkscape and other applications which support this file format.
- A PNG File. Opens in most illustration applications.
How to open this free SVG File in Cricut Design Space?
- Login to Design Space.
- Click on the New Project Button.
- Find the Upload Image Button and Click on it.
- Next find the Vector Upload Button and Click on that.
- This will open a file browser window. From here navigate to where your file is and open it from there. Remember if you downloaded it, you need to Unzip the file first!
How to Unzip our Free SVG Files?
- Find the file you just downloaded, usually in the downloads folder if on Windows.
- Right Click the Zip File and Choose Unzip.
- Pick a location to Unzip to such as your Documents Folder.
- You will have four files which you can use.
- Enjoy your Free SVG File!
Help spread the word!
Please enjoy this free cut file and help us out by sharing a link to this page on Pinterest or Facebook! Thank you so much.
Be sure to check out all our other Free SVG Cut Files. We have over 2500 of them now and they are all free to download and use.
Usage of our Free SVG Files
Our free files are for Personal use only.
In downloading free cut files from Cut That Design you agree to the Terms and Conditions.
If you wish to share our free cutting files or images on your blog or social media, please ensure you link directly to this page rather than the Cutting File download link and provide a full credit link to us. Thanks!
All designs remain the copyright of CutThatDesign.com.
Use any of our Free Designs for your own Personal use.
Alter the designs for your own Personal use.
Under any circumstances, you must not:
- Re-sell our files as is, re-packaged, or re-distribute them in another format. (This includes digitised embroidery designs)
- Upload our designs to file sharing websites for any purpose.
- Alter, reproduce, modify or create derivative works from our designs for the purpose of resale or distribution in any format.
- Use these designs for any harmful, pornographic, racial or offensive material.
- Resell or re-license to other’s for resale.
- Print our designs for sale or distribution via the Internet, Retail Site or any other venue.